27 June 2012, 10:04
2 injured, 60 evacuated after gas explosion in Taraz
ASTANA. June 27. KAZINFORM A fire following the vapor explosion of gas liquids happened in the hostel in Taraz, the press service of the Kazakh Ministry of Emergencies reported.
60 tenants of the house were evacuated; a 39-year-old woman and 10-year-old boy were hospitalized with thermal burns. The fire covered area of 2 square meters. 18 firemen and 3 units of the fire service equipment of the Zhambyl region worked at the spot.
Did you find a mistake? Highlight it and click CTRL+ENTER